Straightforward is looking for a graphic designer who is a natural storyteller, loves interacting and working with people, and is proficient in different design tools and applications.
- Plan store display concepts by studying designs and merchandise for the month.
- Draws layout of art and copy that is in line with brand design guidelines.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1. At least two years of experience in any visual merchandising or creative-related field.
2. Obsessed with creating great store experiences - from modules to display signages.
3. Has a deep interest in fashion, styling, design, and shopping.
4. Highly sociable and personable across all social brackets.
5. Extensive knowledge in digital illustration, Sketch-Up, and Adobe design software.
Kindly e-mail your portfolio or any compilation of recent works to 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿𝘀@𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱.𝗽𝗵 with the e-mail subject: "Graphic Designer"